Contactless and with high accuracy, ARAMIS can detect:
- The shape of the recorded object
- Three-dimensional displacement field
- Strain and strain tensor field
- Material properties
Unlike tensometers or extensometers that give only single measurement values, ARAMIS determines the distribution of deformations over the entire analyzed area, which enables a better understanding of the behavior of materials and structures.
Typical applications are:
- Evaluation of material properties at high or low temperatures
- Behavior of joints and two bodies in direct contact
- Crack propagation
- Thermal deformations
- Deformation in material processing or welding, etc.