In conjunction with the TRITOP, ATOS III Triple Scan can achieve high local resolution even when scanning objects are larger than a few tens of meters. The ATOS measuring probe (GOM Touch Probe) combines optical and contact 3D measurements and enables rapid measurements without special preparation, even at points that are otherwise difficult to measure. Furthermore, it can be used for direct CAD geometry comparison, primitive measurements, simple individual point measurements and real-time overlaps. 3D scanning of the surface with the ATOS Optical Contactless System and tactile measurements with a measuring sensor are performed and analyzed within the same software package.
- Characteristic blue light technology that reduces the impact of environmental lighting
- Triple Scan principle of projecting and recording data that maximizes the use of the 2-camera 1-projector system
- Large selection of measurement ranges for different applications and problem sizes
- Can be upgraded with photogrammetric and / or automated system
- Robust sensor design ready for use in automated production environments